- This event has passed.
Ayurveda Cooking Courses in Kerala India
October 15, 2019 - October 21, 2019$650
Rishikul Ayurshala allows you to learn about the basics and origins of Ayurveda. The food that we eat today is not just unhealthy but it lacks nutritional values too. The main motive of Rishikul Ayurshala is to introduce you to the organic, nutritious and delicious food which is rich in nutrients and keeps your body fit. To know more about it you can research the Ayurveda Courses in India. Rishukul Ayurshala is giving you a chance to know, learn and discover more about the Ayurveda, its importance and its impact on our lives. The different types of Ayurveda Courses in Kerala India make you aware of the important role Ayurveda play in our lives.
Rishikul Ayurshala’s main motive is to disseminate a clear perspective on the significance of Yoga and Ayurveda in our lives. You must have noticed that the importance of Ayurvedic food is increasing day by day. It is because the Vedic Science believes that nutrition and digestion are not a separate entity of food. The idea is basically to gain at least minimum nutrition from the food you eat and you can learn a lot about healthy Ayurvedic food duringAyurvedic Cooking Classes in India. In this era, when the food is the primary cause of many health problems, it is a great idea to discover its alternative.
Highlights of the Program
The Ayurveda Cooking Course under Rishikul Ayurshala primarily focuses on the several aspects of the learning and teaching of Ayurvedic form of cooking and ingredients related to it. Here’s a list of information and activities you would come across.
• Rishikul Ayurshala mainly promotes the idea of Ayurveda Cooking and its significant impact on our lives in a simpler and easier way.
• It introduces you to the Ayurvedic Culture which is historic, ancient and needs to be explored.
• The Course at Rishikul Ayurshala also helps you to understand the Tridosha and six tastes.
• It also focuses on the analysis of different types of body.
• The idea of Rishikul Ayurshala is also to make you aware of the Ayurveda Dietetics.
• The significant importance of digestion on our body and its impact on our digestive system.
• At Rishikul Ayurshala Cooking Courses, you would also be given proper information and knowledge about the toxins and digestion fire.
• The lifestyle, food seasons and Yoga are also given proper importance.
• Rishikul Ayurshala prominently introduces you to the Indian Spices and herbs.
• At Rishikul Ayurshala, you would also be allowed to learn about the three kinds of food: Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamasic
• Another important aspect is related to understanding the ways and tools through which can attain maximum nutrient absorption.
Kerala is full of greenery and is a perfect place to relax without any chaos. Rishikul Ayurshala is an ideal place to explore something new and productive. In the lap of nature, where you can have a soothing time and focus on learning philosophy, need and basics of Ayurveda.
Accommodation and Food
At Rishikul Ayurshala you would be provided with basic amenities like geyser, comfortable beds, filtered water, etc. The well-furnished rooms have twin beds and separate washrooms too. The rooms are available on both separate and sharing basis. The food is freshly prepared by experienced chefs with the help of home-grown herbs and medicines. The Ayurvedic menu is highly nutritious, tasty and healthy.
About the School
You are welcome to Rishikul Ayurshala where you would be allowed to learn experience and practice the ancient historical Ayurveda Culture. Ayurveda courses in Kerala India provides you deep knowledge of Ayurveda and by using it in daily life, you can get benefitted. The primary motive of Ayurshala is to make you aware of the significance of Ayurveda and ways to get connected to the Ayurvedic Family.
Share this post
Add YOUR event to the LivingNow Event Calendar!
Submissions are available FREE to businesses listed in the directory with paid up CONNECT BUSINESS or CONNECT PREMIUM subscriptions.
For more information go to the directory.
Note that all events are moderated, may be edited and can take time to be published.