- This event has passed.
Fire Serpent: Full Moon Chakra Activation
January 31, 2018 @ 19:00 - 21:00 AEDT$25
Do you feel increased sensitivity around the Full Moon?
Find yourself feeling stronger energy shifts and emotional tides?
Have a overall sense of being ungrounded or overthinking things?
During this dynamic activation we will come together to balance our energies, rejuvenate our bodies and calm our minds as we welcome in the Full Moon of Leo. The full moon of Leo is a time of transition as we leave behind the excitement of the new year and step into creating your vision for the new cycle in the month ahead. It is a time of action and intention setting, bringing your future into the now.
During this exciting workshop you will learn practical ways to stimulate your life-force energy, re-allign your chakras and ground yourself to come into a place of stillness and clarity of mind. We will leave the chaos of the external world aside to reconnect with the source energy of the fire serpent – the Kundalini.
The evening will include the following practices:
– Full chakra balancing with guided Reiki Meditation
– Dynamic movement meditations to stimulate your kundalini
– Vibrational QiGong to release stuck energy and emotional blocks
– Tai Chi exercises to release anger and unpleasant feelings
– Sacred chanting of mantras to raise your vibration
– Intention setting and manifesting into the present moment
– Experience reiki energy and the harmonics of the crystal grid
This is an opportunity to make the time for your self care and to come and revitalise!
What to bring:
– Wear loose fitting clothes
– Your favourite crystal to activate and add to the crystal grid
– Yoga mat/meditation cushion (optional)
Spaces limited to 20 people. Bookings are essential in advance to secure your place. Book via Paypal, Bank Transfer or via Eventbrite:
Keep up to date with events and Like our Facebook page:
For all booking enquiries, private message me or use the contact info below:
Share this post
Add YOUR event to the LivingNow Event Calendar!
Free submissions for a limited time.
Note that all events are moderated, may be edited and can take time to be published.