- This event has passed.
Kung Fu Yoga Meditation Retreat in Bengaluru India
June 15 @ 07:00 - June 17 @ 17:30 AEST$150
The yogic science is full of thrills and mysteries. Things that have yet not been decoded by the humankind. The actions of yogis, their power of enduring even the scarcest of conditions have all went beyond the imagination of a normal human brain. One such entity is Le’ Yogi Coudoux, a Guinness world record holder for being underwater in a translucent box for about an hour and performing several other record-breaking activities that can only be termed as ‘Superhuman’. Intense your vibrant Kung Fu Yoga skill in the vicinity of the great Kung Du Yoga Master. Shwaasa Yoga Center presents an opportunity to be inspired by your idol during Kung Fu Yoga Meditation Retreat in Bengaluru.
Date: 15 – 17 June 2018
Event description: The three days of the event in Bengaluru are going to be some of the most incredible moments of your life. You are set to discover the unfolded version of Yoga through the Kung Fu route of Meditation.
• Understand the science behind the Kung Fu Yoga. Uncover the divine potential hidden within the body of a Kung Fu Yogi that even greatest of scientists could not.
• Identify the real you that is curtained behind the superficial blockages of this virtual world under the guidance of the legend, Yogi Coudoux himself.
• Feel the power of the yogic breath and explore the various vibrant series of Pranayama. Our Pranayama Guru opens up the door to this enormous power and into the eternity.
• Drench deeper into the mindful meditation that enables you to realize your soul by making a spiritual connection between the mind and body with the soul. The guiding light of Le’ Coudoux teaches you the art of composure, calmness, and tranquility.
• The art of natural relaxation therapy in the form of Yoga Nidra. Reach to the state of various koshas that unfold the physical and psychical dynamics of a human body.
Food and accommodation
Relish your soul with the highly-palatable and scrumptious meals at our ashram that comprises of fresh fruits, green vegetables, and sattvic grains. The food is prepared by our chefs who are experts in their own field. Understanding the need of the body and mind during the Retreat, we ensure each and every guest is satisfied and their dietary requirements are fulfilled to the optimum level. You’ll be living in an accommodation that is safe, healthy, peaceful, and hygienic. Our rooms are well designed and offer all the basic needs.
Fee details: For Indian passport holders: INR 15,000, and for international participants: USD 150
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prominent yoga institute in India, located in Bangalore. The school was started by the infamous Shwaasa Guru, who is a great believer in the power of breathing. With the motto of creating a disease-free society through Yoga, the school organizes various types of certified yoga programs, workshops, and retreats. Every year, on International Yoga Day, the Yoga school presents Yoga Ratna Awards, one of the topmost awards in the field of Yoga for notable achievements in the science.
Share this post
Add YOUR event to the LivingNow Event Calendar!
Free submissions for a limited time.
Note that all events are moderated, may be edited and can take time to be published.