- This event has passed.
Return to Nature Camping Retreat
April 6, 2018 @ 14:00 - April 8, 2018 @ 12:00 AEST$1 – $480
Relax, unwind, learn new skills, meet new people, eat great food… all at this amazing nature getaway!
Enjoy scenic country views of rolling green hills and farms as you drive to your camp venue, arrive and be welcomed to a ready-to-use fully equipped private campsite set up by your hosts. Your tent and gear will be set up for you while you sit down to enjoy some camp-fire-cooked snacks, meet your fellow campers and relax after your trip. You’ll then be invited to kick off the fun with a unique activity taken by one of your friendly hosts. Your adventure will continue over the next couple of days with more activities, good food, relaxation and nature connection. You deserve this!
You can enjoy the full fun and benefit of camping, minus all of the hard work!
>>> The variety of experiences and activities available to you:
– Bushwalking and exploring the nearby quiet forest and creek
– Guided bush tucker talk, foraging and eating a variety of native and wild foods
– Cooking with Bush Foods chat + demonstration with Aimee
– Gourmet Paleo Camp Cooking chats + demonstration with Chef Dan
– Basket Weaving + Cordage Making with Aimee – NEW!
– Natural Movement + Primal Play classes with Clint
– Forest Therapy + Mindful Rock Stacking workshop with Aimee
– Primitive Fire Making workshop with Clint – NEW!
– Delicious + healthy camp meals, snacks and drinks provided
– Swimming in the creek
– Sleeping in tents surrounded by nature
– Campfire chats
– Wildlife spotting (possibly kangaroos, wallabies, birds, frogs + more)
– ‘Free-range’ time to relax, read a book, explore, nap, play
Enjoy 2 nights + 3 days camping in a beautiful bushy setting in the Sunshine Coast hinterland…
Away from technology, electronics, and traffic. Free from the stresses of work and school.
Spending time in nature, surrounded by native bush foods, reconnecting with nature and yourself, meeting new people, enjoying unique experiences, learning new skills, and having stacks of fun!
It’s not ‘glamping’ but it’s by no means ‘roughing it’ either – so whether you’re a seasoned camper or have never been camping before, this camping retreat will suit you!
>>> What will be included over the weekend:
🍴 HEALTHY MEALS
🗑️ PRIMITIVE SKILLS WORKSHOPS
📃 WELCOME PACK + INFO
🚿 AMENITIES + FACILITIES
🎒 WORKSHOPS + ACTIVITIES
🌄 TIME-OUT + RELAXATION
>> Spaces are limited to just 16 campers – so don’t miss out, register to attend now! <<
This camp is a great opportunity for family members, friends, couples and colleagues to spend quality time together, getting to know each other better and bonding… so we encourage bookings of 2+ people!
REGISTER AT www.primalinfluence.com/campingretreat
Share this post
Add YOUR event to the LivingNow Event Calendar!
Submissions are available FREE to businesses listed in the directory with paid up CONNECT BUSINESS or CONNECT PREMIUM subscriptions.
For more information go to the directory.
Note that all events are moderated, may be edited and can take time to be published.