- This event has passed.
Touch For Health Kinesiology Certificate: Alternative Medicine/Energy Psychology
August 4, 2018 - August 5, 2018$10 – $2018
Learn the foundation of Specialised Kinesiology over 4 weekends. This is a life changing course covering manual muscle biofeedback to determine which stimuli stresses the body and how that stress can be reduced for optimum health & well-being. TFH is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world and is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for any further professional training as well as a powerful healing modality in its own right.
Benefits of the TFH Synthesis:
– Develop personal awareness and clarify your goals & motivation
– Clear mental/emotional/physical and energetic blocks
– Increase energy & vitality and counteract fatigue
– Relieve pain & release tension headaches, backaches, stomach aches, arm, shoulder, leg & knee pain
– Release mental & emotional stress
– Enhance health & wellness and prevent illness & injuries
– Accelerate recovery from illness and injury
– Improve performance at work, school and at home, in sports & relationships
– Identify foods which enhanced your energy and ones that don’t
– Balance your energy flow to enhance your personal performance and achieve more consistent & frequent peak performance
– Reach your life goals faster & improve your happiness
Who Should Attend This Course:
– Anyone interested in learning effective and simple energy balancing techniques and hands on processes that impr9ove your physical, mental and
emotional health and wellbeing.
– Health Practitioners who would like to offer kinesiology and energy psychology to their clients / patients
– Mums and Dads
This course is fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) for 64 hours, the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) and with the International Institute of Complementary Therapies (IICT).
TFH 1: 4/5 August
TFH 2: 25/26 August
TFH 3: 15/16 September
TFH 4: 6/7 October
– 14 x hours of supervised student clinic (additional practice time) with your teacher: Wednesdays from 5.30 – 8.30 pm: 22 August – 12 September – 3 October & 31 October 2018
1 x TFH Reference chart
1 x Five Element/Acupuncture chart
Share this post
Add YOUR event to the LivingNow Event Calendar!
Free submissions for a limited time.
Note that all events are moderated, may be edited and can take time to be published.