When we are living and loving from the field of the heart, we are capable of creating and manifesting true authentic desires.
The field of the heart
Carries key codes for accessing the eternal now and also unlocks our individual and shared life purposes. The heart field is a gateway into all that IS, was, and may ever be. We are true Heartists when we live and love from the field of the heart, capable of creating and manifesting true authentic desires (TADs) into actual experiences.
Living and experiencing from the field of the heart is easy, once we stop living and experiencing any other way. Consistently living from the field of the heart enables us to be our true authentic selves (TAS) and supports true authentic relating. As the field of the heart does not take things apart, the experience of being in the field of the heart can be very unifying. We may experience ourselves as completion. We may experience ourselves as our true essence of love, void of programming. We may experience self-acceptance and authenticity.
The field of the heart is an opening into truth as unity. Although the field of the heart is transpersonal in nature, it is very personal to each one of us, for within the field of the heart is everything we need to know to live extraordinary, empowered, meaningful lives. The field of the heart contains an inner navigation system, a GPS pointing the way to our own true north in all experiences. The unlimited field of the heart always knows what the limited mind may have forgotten.
Living and experiencing from the field of the heart is easy, once we stop living and experiencing any other way. As the field of the heart does not take things apart, the experience of being in the field of the heart can be very unifying. We may experience ourselves as completion. We may experience ourselves as our true essence of love, void of programming. We may experience self-acceptance and authenticity.
In the field of the heart, we may experience ourselves in a form of pre-experience, as unconditional love in a preconditioned essence. We may experience consciousness potential before that potential is an expression or distinction. Living from the field of the heart gives us access to ease as grace in all that we relate to, encounter, and experience.
Trying to understand the experience of the field of the heart from the mind can be limiting. The mind compartmentalises experience from a singular perspective; whereas the field of the heart is devoid of perspective and includes all perspectives as part of itself. The mind is a delineating processor that cannot comprehend the vast, boundless nature of the field of the heart and our true essence as unconditional love. Thus trying to understand the field of the heart from the mind can hinder our ability to be, live, and love from the field of the heart. Allow for understanding to grow from experience. Experience being in the field of the heart, and true knowing as wisdom will gently reveal itself to you and through you.
A delightful side-effect of heart-centred awareness is increased intuitive ability
Trusting the heart, and our intuitive hunches, can serve us in consistently loving and living extraordinary lives. Intuition is based on far more information than the logical mind can access. Intuition may be defined as knowing without knowing how we know.
Allow yourself to be guided in a playful manner away from thoughts, programs, expectations, and even beliefs. Allow yourself to be swept away by the sheer magnificence of our infinitely fractal nature. Allow yourself to move into a journey of heart-centred awareness.
The field of the heart is our portal into a sea of infinite potential, a vast, ever-expanding ocean of potentiality from which all waves of possibility swell up and merge into the shoreline of our reality. This ocean of boundless potential is both within us, and surrounding us. This love is both within us, and surrounding us.
The field of the heart is transpersonal (impersonal), albeit intimate. The impersonal aspect of the field of the heart is our true source for inherent power. The transpersonal aspect is the part of self that is unconditional and without a particular frame of reference or identification with personal perspectives. The heart field transcends perspectives while also including all perspectives as part of itself. As the heart field knows itself as love, it knows us as only love too.
The transpersonal nature of the field of the heart is where our individuality merges intimately with the All. The heart says, “Be still and know that into me I see. What I see is not the me that thinks it is me, alone and separate from all, but me as WE; no-thing experiencing everything.”
The field of the heart recognises the truth of our essential self as love. All other masks, identities and delusions of confusion do not have the code for entry into the eternal chamber of our unbounded potential. This will not stop us from entering into heart space. Rather, the field of the heart will simply command us to leave those constructs that constrict us outside our house of heart-consciousness.
When we enter, we are invited to remove our shoes and bare only our soles as we bare our souls. The field of the heart says, “Come as you truly are and not how you have conditioned yourself to be.” The truth as love is never absent, no matter how many paths taken indicated otherwise. From the field of the heart, we begin to see ourselves as clear reflections of the enduring nature of love. Our holograms begin to mirror what the heart has always known but perhaps we have forgotten – love IS.
The field of the heart provides us with direct access to our inner voice, our inner wisdom, and our inner chamber of limitless potential. The field of the heart creates a coherent connection with universal consciousness.
The field of the heart is shaped like a doughnut comprised of two counter-rotating torsion fields (spirals), with the inner torsion field spinning in one direction and the outer torsion field spinning in the opposite direction.
Within these torsion fields, there is a vortex. Within the vortex, information, as potential, couples with the torsion fields. This creates a certain amount of inertia and momentum simultaneously, which helps the information pop through the vacuum as form, action and experience. Information, as possibility, creates experience directly from the field of the heart.
When we access the field of the heart, we are accessing pure potentiality before that potentiality separates out from itself as experience.
When we drop down into the field of the heart, we don’t really initially feel, notice, or think anything related to the experience because it’s not experience yet. Rather, it is an experience of no experience, that which is pure potentiality. Everything that we do in interactive reality creation, we do from this pure potentiality and neutrality that is found in the field of the heart.
The field of the heart provides us with direct access to our inner voices, our inner wisdom, and our inner chambers of limitless potential. There are no limitations when accessing the field of the heart, and similarly, there are no limitations to the infinite methods or strategies for noticing, listening and speaking from the field of the heart.
Consider this popular and easy reference list created for heart-centred awareness. These suggestions may be useful in stimulating your own experiences noticing and being in the field of the heart.
- Breathe in. On your exhale, simply relax your physiology. Drop your shoulders and allow your awareness to relax into the centre of your being or your physical body. Notice the calmness and stillness and absence of thought.
- Ask an open-ended question, such as, “What would I notice if I were to allow my awareness to move back into the heart field?” or “Where am I in relation to the field of my heart?” Follow that awareness and connect to it.
- Consider that the field of the heart is what you are. The torsion field of the heart is possibly one of the first things to inform your body even before the physical heart and the electromagnetic field of the heart form. Therefore, you are always in your heart. Awareness is what moves us in and out of resonance with the heart space.
- Imagine there is an elevator (e-love-ator) inside your head. See a miniature version of yourself stepping into the elevator and allow for the doors to close. Press the ‘down’ button. Follow your awareness as the elevator descends out of your head, down through your throat, and even farther down into your chest cavity. Allow for the elevator doors to open, and emerge into the space. What do you notice?
- Take a moment to feel into someone or something you love. Feel that connection. Notice the feeling and allow for that feeling to move through your entire body. Invite that feeling to centre in the torsion field of your heart, and then ask it to speak to you.
- Recognise that the field is connected to everything. Notice in your awareness that you are not separate—a separate body or being. You are liquid light. Notice that you feel a sense of fluidity. There is no separation between you and everything else. You are present in the here and now and also present everywhere. Ask your heart what it would tell you if you were to listen to it, now.
- Notice the constant flow of thoughts you may be having without attachment to any of them. The more thoughts we have, the less likely we will be to listen to our hearts. See your thoughts as clouds floating by. Do not attach to the clouds. Observe the cloud thoughts neutrally with a sense of curiosity and without judgment. Observing thoughts and experiences without judgment keeps us in a state of heart-centred awareness.
- Pay (PLAY) attention to True Authentic Desires. TADs well up from the field of the heart and are cues or placeholders by which our awareness gets our attention. Desires are the language of the heart speaking to us. When we listen, we move into a flow where desires become manifestations and experiences.
- Trust your self. A way to notice, speak, and listen from the heart is to start trusting yourself. The more you develop a sense of trust in yourself, the more your heart will lead in navigating your consciousness. The more you resonate in trust, the more your mind will follow your heart’s intelligence.
- Let go of all sense of not being in your heart. Ask yourself, “If I knew what I might notice were I to listen to my heart, regardless of what anyone else might suggest, what methods of dropping into my heart might I discover?”
The above article by was adapted by the author from Little Book of Big Potentials and Practical Play the Heart-Centered Way. See more at www.mjoyheartfield.com
Melissa has been teaching popular life-transformational Matrix Energetics seminars around the globe since 2008. Her teachings are a culmination of her expansive work integrating scientific principles and spiritual concepts into practical daily experiences. She provides a new language for the physics of self-love as integrity. Melissa has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of California.
Share this post